Category Temporary housing   Show all

  • Temporary accommodation for bushfire affected residents

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
    by MadeleineHinchy,
    supporting image

    The NSW Government has made an amendment to regulations to allow bushfire affected residents extended stays in portable buildings on their own property.

    Residents whose homes have been badly damaged in the recent bushfires will be permitted to install a movable dwelling, such as a caravan or portable building on their land without council approval for up to two years.

    Follow this link for further details