Hawkesbury Community Hubs
Hawkesbury City Council Community Services is currently running two unique Community Projects and we would like your input!
This survey should only take you a few minutes and will help us know how we can best match your community needs with these Community Services.
The Community Hubs Project offers weekly placed-based opportunities to connect with friends (old and new), activities and access to services. Currently these run in Bilpin, Wilberforce, Colo Heights and St Albans. You can find information on the program here yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au/hch.
The 'Bright Ideas to Build Resilience Project' is a community development project to support both individuals and community groups with ideas for activities or projects to that help strengthen the social wellbeing of the community. These types of activities improve connections or help the community to bounce back after disasters. These are social type of projects rather than buildings, roads and footpaths.
The Bright Ideas team also want to support existing community groups and residents who may want to start new groups or committees so we need to know how we can best support you.
We are very keen to be responsive to community needs with these projects and would be grateful for your input.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link
Missed a class or talk - find a recording here
- Food and Emergency Support Services
Hawkesbury Community Services
- Hawkesbury City Council Community Directory
- Hawkesbury Community Outreach Services Inc.
- Community Connective/Hawkesbury
- Peppercorn - Family and Children's Services
- Peppercorn Community Transport
- Peppercorn Recovery Support Services
- Hawkesbury Helping Hands
- Bligh Park Community Services Inc
- North Richmond Community Centre
- Richmond Community Services Inc
- Lions Club of Richmond
- Glossodia Community Centre
- Business Support
- Legal Support and Aid
Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
- Men's Table
- Rural Adversity Mental Health Program -Lets Talk - Coping with adversity
- Step by Step Wellbeing Counselling.pdf (577 KB) (pdf)
- Regional Adversity Mental Health Program - Lets Talk - Taking care of yourself
- Regional Adversity Mental Health Program - Podcasts 1-4
- Wentworth Health Care – My Health Connector Website
- Rural Adversity Mental Health Quick Quiz
- Supporting your child following natural disaster -Stormbirds (1.54 MB) (pdf)
- Domestic Violence Support
- Financial Counselling & Support
Resilience & Recovery Agencies & Grants
- Peppercorn Recovery Support Service (5.6 MB) (pdf)
- Rural Assistance Authority – Floods Primary producer Grants Guidelines
- Local Land Services (LLS) - Grants & Funding
- Resilience NSW Disaster Relief Grants info and application
- Service NSW Disaster Relief Support
- National Resilience and Recovery Agency
- Rural Aid – Are you a famer who could use some help?
- Services Aust - Disaster Recovery Payment and form
- Salvation Army
- Disaster Recovery Support Agencies
- Seniors Card Directory
- NSW Govt. Natural Resources Access Regulator
- Farming - DPI & Local Land Services
- Your Pets - Keeping them safe