Category Business Recovery Show all
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link
Flood recovery information sessions will be held at Pitt Town on the following days;
Pitt Town and District Sports Club, 139 Old Pitt Town Road.
- Thursday 13 May, between 6pm and 8pm
- Wednesday 26 May, between 6pm and 8pm
You will be able to access support, information and advice on the following:
- Disaster recovery grants
- Centrelink assistance packages
- Technical agricultural and/or sector-specific updates
- Flood clean-up
- Riverbank remediation
- Financial management and insurance issues
- Mental health supports
If you are not able to attend in person, we encourage you to phone Service NSW on 13 77 88 and ask to speak to a Business Concierge about the specific flood recovery supports you can access.