- By mail: PO Box 146,Windsor NSW 2756
- By fax: 4587 7740
- By email: email@example.com
- Council Offices, 366 George Street, Windsor
- Hawkesbury Central Library, Deerubbin Centre, 300 George Street, Windsor
- Richmond Branch Library, 29 West Market Street, Richmond
How do I provide my feedback?
Form - use the online submission form on this site which provides an
opportunity for general comments regarding the Draft Access and Inclusion Plan.
Written submission - written submissions can be submitted to Council by any of the methods listed below:
All feedback and submission forms must be received by 5:00pm on Friday, 19 September 2014.
Can I view the Draft Access and Inclusion Plan?
A copy of the Draft Access and Inclusion Plan can be found in the document library of the Your Hawkesbury – Your Say page.
Hard copies of the plan can also be viewed at the following locations:
What happens to my feedback?
Your feedback is important and will be used to inform the final Access and Inclusion Plan, presented to Hawkesbury City Council for endorsement.
How do I know my feedback has been received?
All feedback forms submitted online will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the submission.